Minors Class offers Basic Dog training for new handlers.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE:
- A dog that is well-mannered at home and in public?
- A dog that willingly focuses on you and is easy to manage?
- A dog that understands what you ask and is willing to comply?
If so, we can help. Register Minor paws!
THE CLASS WILL BUILD YOUR TRAINING SKILLS, SO THAT YOU CAN
- Teach your dog to focus on you and display self-control when asked
- Improve your dog’s manners in everyday life
- Teach useful behaviours like sit, drop, come, stay, and walk on the lead without pulling
- Enrichment ideas to do at home
Learn basic obedience and enhance your relationship with your dog. Learn to read their body language better and gain valuable life handling skills to control your dog in more challenging situations. Learning focus and maintaining a calm and more balanced state of mind around other dogs and in everyday situations. Teaching and stabilizing basic actions such as SIT, DROP, STAY and coming back when called learning to walk nicely on leash plus more!
What to bring with you on day one!
Day one is an orientation day
A hungry dog, or something that motivates them
Your dog in a flat collar or harness ( sorry no check chains)
lots of yummy soft bite-sized treats ( we recommend chicken or cheese or sausages)
mat for the dog to settle